Before recommending & purchasing brands, I like to contact them to find out their stance on animal testing.
Please find below a copy of the template email which I send.
Feel free to use it & share any discoveries you make.
I research brand stances on animal testing before buying and recommending them.
I was hoping you might answer a couple questions regarding your company’s testing practices.
1. Does your company test ingredients or finished products on animals?
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals via a 3rd party?
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals?
4. Are you owned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals?
5. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country?
6. Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source?
7. Are all of your products vegan?
Thank you so much for the information and your time.