• Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
I have incredibly curly hair, naturally it goes into ringlets
• Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I change my hair frequently, so I always dye it myself
• Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I alternate between wearing it down, space buns and pigtails
• Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
As a qualified spa- manicurist, I do my own manicures…
However I treat myself to a gel-pedi and massage every couple of weeks
• How often do you change your nail polish?
I change my nail polish about every 10days and feet, every couple of weeks
• Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I keep them polished throughout the year as I dance bare feet and I enjoy the treatment
• How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It really depends on how many distractions I face, I can be speedy if required
• What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I create my base first and I use under-eye pads if my eye shadow is particularly messy
• Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I’d like to say that I only buy what I need but I’d totally be lying, I’m a diagnosed hoarder
• How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I wear lashes whenever I’m a full-face – I feel really bare without them
• Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Most days, unless I’m having a rest-day, I find it therapeutic to paint my face
• Do you wear makeup when you’re home alone or with family?
I do, unless I’m having a duvet-day, as a spoonie it helps me feel more ‘together’
• Will you leave the house without makeup?
I will, although I feel a bit peculiar if I haven’t drawn my eyebrows on
• How many high-end products do you have?
The majority of products I use are high-end, my favourites are Illamasqua and Kat Von D
• Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you’re getting dressed?
I tend to plan my outfits, depending on how I feel on the day.. unless its a special event
• How often do you change your handbag?
I’ve got into the habit of changing it frequently, otherwise it accumulates a load of rubbish
• What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
It really varies, being self-employed with a sleep-disorder – my sleep pattern is whack
• How often or when do you workout?
I try and work out a couple of times a week, however I’ve been poorly recently so I’ve been on an exercise ban – it ends on Wednesday and I can’t wait to get back to the gym
• Left handed or right handed?
I’m ambidextrous, although predominantly left handed
• How tall are you?
I’m 5ft 2
• Do you speak any foreign languages?
Not fluently, however, I studied French GCSE and I can speak a little Welsh and Italian
• How many pets do you have?
Currently 2 – a staffy (Lola) and a cat (Vincent).. I’ve recently adopted a turkey and a pig
• How often are you on WordPress?
I check in with my blog every couple of hours, either writing, commenting or reading
• Do you read comments posted on blogs?
I do, I’m curious to know other readers thoughts and ideas
• Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do – I think blogs are a fab way to discover new products and treatments
• How did you come up with your blog name?
It’s quite simply inspired by the catch-phrase ‘thats what he said’
• What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I alternate between my iPhone and a Canon 550D
• What’s your favorite color?
My favourite colour is turquoise
• Do you swear?
I do – although, I try not to within my writing
Feel free to use this questionnaire as a template and share you links and replies below…
Thanks for reading,